• Posted November 24, 2015

Clean Living: Zap your Sponge

No doubt you have a sponge in your kitchen; in fact, most people have sponges even if use the dishwasher. The problem with sponges is that they are a perfect breeding ground and harbor for bacteria. No one wants bacteria living in the sponge they clean their family's eating utensils with, gross! Every night you should wring out your sponge put it in the microwave for one minute on high, and this will disinfect your sponge. You should replace your sponge once it starts to shred or about once a month.